Tamkang University’s "Triple Objectives of Education", which include globalization, information-oriented education, and future-oriented education, were established by the Founder of Tamkang University, Dr. Clement C. P. Chang. Dr. Chang states that “since TKU's founding, these Triple Objectives have formed the primary direction for TKU development". TKU's ultimate goal is to serve the broader community by providing its graduates with cross-disciplinary knowledge and international perspectives.
To learn more about Tamkang University's history, please click here.
|Founder, Tamkang University
Clement C. P. Chang
|Board of Trustees
Ms. Polly S. Chang Chairperson
|President, Tamkang University
Flora Chia-I Chang, Ed.D.
- Vice President for Academic affairs
- Vice President for Administrative affairs
- Vice President for International affairs
- National Quality Award
- Enterprises’ Favorite Private University
- International Safe School Designation
- Approval Ratings
- Leading Characteristics