Key Project Grants
Tamkang University Key Project Grants are designed to help strengthen the nature of research and development at Tamkang, integrate university resources, enhance TKU’s overall reputation, and channel funds to faculties, colleges, departments, institutes and research centers.
Below is a description of the three different kinds of project grants available:
- Type 1 - Grants for TKU Colleges:
- An incentive for each academic college to develop their own unique focus.
- Type 2 - Grants for Assistant Professor:
- An incentive for assistant professors to actively conduct research, pursue faculty promotions, and enhance the quality of NSC proposal applications.
- Type 3 - Integrated Research Projects:
- Integrated research projects that are a continuation of the 3-year plans which commenced in the 2009 academic year.