Palace Lamp Avenue of Tamkang University
Tamkang University was known as the "English Special School".
After WWII, it was founded at Tamkang Middle School.
In 1953, enthusiastic persons of Tamsui donated money, land and built bridges and roads to establish the university at what is now Tatienliao Campus.
The beautiful Palace Lamp Avenue and palace-like faculty buildings were also built, which have become one of the famous sights in Tamsui.
It is especially beautiful at the blooming time of the Azalea flowers. This place is always packed with visitors during the holidays.
How to get there
Tamkang University - take Red 27 bus to Tamkang University