This website has been designed with user-friendly access keys to provide you with optimal convenience and usability. The website can be roughly divided, based on function, into four separate sections:
- The 'Upper Panel' at the top
- The 'Central Content' area in the center of the page
- The 'Relevant Links' at the lower area
- The 'Information Block' on the bottom of the page
The access keys for this website have been set up as follows:
- Alt+U: the 'Upper Panel' located toward the top of the page includes links to this Sitemap, Calendar, various language options. At the bottom of the Upper Panel is another row of options: About, Study in TKU, Academics, Research, Administration, and a website-specific search engine.
- Alt+C: the 'Central Content' area on the TKU homepage features daily TKU events and news. On pages other than the homepage, the 'Central Content' area contains the primary content of each page.
- Alt+L: the 'Relevant Links' at the lower area on the TKU homepage contains the following options: FAQ, Bilingual Glossary, Laws Regulations, International Affairs, Web Feedback, Statistics and Other links.
- Alt+B: the 'Information Block' display the informations as following: TKU videos, Campus Map, Contact Us,Google Analytics, privacy and Information Satement .
- Alt+S: provides a Google search of the entire website
Note: Firefox and Chrome users should hold down the Shift key before pressing Alt. Therefore, to access the 'Main Selection' options to the left, press Shift + Alt + L.